President’s Message: Tom Vegos
Dear fellow Parishioners,
As we close out the first quarter of 2014, I thought it would be a good time to reflect back on our achievements over the past
three months and share our successes and areas that need additional improvement. Along with Father Gary, your parish council has been working hard to ensure that our community grows both spiritually and in a manner whereupon the business aspects of running a parish are addressed in a timely and orderly fashion. During this period there have been great advances in our Agape Building Project:
• The concrete foundation was poured for the first and second floors.
• The steel skeleton of the building was erected from the foundation.
• The Cross was hosted to the top of the building and landscaping has begun.
• Exterior and interior walls are being built.
• Our construction loan was approved by our bankers and after our lunch with our loan officer and the bank’s president we
feel confident that a “take out” loan will be approved in 2015. Basically this will convert our current construction loan into a traditional loan product. On the ecclesiastical side, Father Gary has started or reestablished programs including FIRE (Family) ... read more